The Technical Services Division employs both expatriate and local professionals from a variety of ICT disciplines and experience. This combination affords Daltron an enviable depth of knowledge and level of skills that are second to none in PNG.
Daltron’s engineers are among the most experienced in PNG and provide expertise in a variety of complex areas of technology. This allows us to offer on-site support in several key areas of IT and communications including:
- Microsoft Technologies
- Wireless Systems
- LAN and WAN Networking
- IT infrastructure and ITIL capabilities
- Implementing World’s Best Practices in ICT Infrastructure
- Internet technologies
Daltron can provide a wide range of cost effective and technologically advanced networking solutions:
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Wireless Local Area Network (WLAN)
- Wireless Private Area Network (WPAN)
- Local Area Networks (LAN)/ Wide Area Networks (WAN)
- Structured Cabling
Daltron’s Power Solutions team has a clear differentiation in the marketplace by providing Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) products and services for large enterprises, small & medium companies as a complete solution rather than a quick-fix solution. Our Power Solutions Team provides a variety of solutions that are designed to suit customer requirements, cost effective and supported by qualified technical resources for the life of the equipment.
Our primary role is to:
- Understand our customer’s needs, also known as “The Business Problem or Pain”
- Understand our customer’s boundaries that they must work within (Budgets, Constraints, Processes, Skills, etc…)
- Match the needs and boundaries with the right UPS power solution.
Our success is measured by completion of projects that:
- Fits the customer’s business critical power requirements
- Is within the anticipated time-frame and budget
- Serviced and supported within PNG
Cabling is the foundation of any computer network from Local Area Network (LAN) to upgrading a structured cabling system.
Daltron is a PANGTEL registered telecommunications cabling contractor and can design, maintain, install or upgrade data and communication infrastructure including fibre optics.
Daltron’s repair service has been operating for 30 years, providing a “one-stop-shop” for the repair of most of the products we sell. Qualified repair technicians diagnose and repair a broad range of IT hardware and software systems, either at the Cameron Road Office in Port Moresby, Lae Office or on-site, depending on client requirements. Daltron is also the Global Warranty Centre for HP products
- Daltron Highly Skilled copier engineers.
- Tier Product Sharp MFD copiers, and HP Printers is sold and serviced through out PNG.
- SLA contracts with top biggest Mine and Gas, companies e.g Oktedi, ExxonMobil
- Quick response and support capability
- Over K1.4m stock of parts and consumables to support client’s
Daltron offers a wide range of support services, from business critical performance assessment to Internet and IT infrastructure management that helps reduce the costs and risks involved in running a business in PNG.
Daltron can provide a “one-stop-shop” for staging deployment and life-cycle maintenance of a client’s ICT solutions. From a telephone based expert to on-site engineers, Daltron can design, integrate, maintain and support any or all technology assets. Our wealth of experience in hardware and software systems support, coupled with flexibility, responsiveness, and a belief in proactive systems maintenance ensures that costs are reduced and the availability of IT Infrastructure are increased.
Daltron’s experience and expertise has been established from a range of implementations including wireless transmission, fibre optics, broadband technologies, Local Area or fixed Networks (LAN) and Wide Area Networks (WAN).